TUprints - Searching instructions
Advanced Search offers
- Boolean operators, i.e. you can search multiple fields with search words and decide if
- all search criteria must match to get into the result list (AND)
- only one word is sufficient for getting into the result list (OR)
- Qualifying your search to a certain field (e.g. only search in "journal title")
- Personal names are searched with automatic right truncation, so "han" will find Hansen, Han, Hanke etc.
- In all other fields (z.B. title) you have to set an asterisk (*) as a joker for truncation: "electr*" will find electric, electromagnetic etc.
Searchwords are not